For Immediate Release – Edmonton – September 26, 2017 – The Edmonton Project is excited to announce our Idea Den members – the Edmontonians that will be responsible for choosing the top 10 ideas and ultimately the final idea that will be brought to life in Edmonton.
The panel of committed city-building individuals will consist of:
• Ayaz Bhanji – Senior Partner/Owner, REMAX Excellence & EPC Capital and President of the University of Alberta Alumni Association
• Carrie Doll – Owner, Carrie Doll Consulting and former Television Journalist
• Krista Ference – Board of Directors of the Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation, Co-Chair of the Harvest Celebration Gala for the Lois Hole Hospital for Women, and former Professional Snowboarder
• Ryan Jespersen – Radio Host of The Ryan Jespersen Show on 630/CHED
• Cheryll Watson – Vice President, Urban Economy at Edmonton Economic Development Corporation
Since launching at the end of August, The Edmonton Project has continued its call for entries to Edmontonians to submit their ideas for a permanent place of attraction in Edmonton. It will be up to the Idea Den panel to facilitate the process of determining which idea will be brought to life. The Idea Den will review all the submissions and select the top 10. Then, shortlisted ideas will receive design, construction, and engineering support before they are pitched live to the Idea Den and a final idea chosen.
Founding Partner Alyson Hodson, President & CEO of zag creative said, “We are very excited by the Idea Den panellists we have for The Edmonton Project and know they will each bring a different mindset to reviewing and evaluating the submissions, while having the best interests of Edmonton at heart.”
Individual and group submissions will be accepted online at www.theedmontonproject.ca until October 20, 2017.
– 30 –
For more information, please contact:
Alyson Hodson, President & CEO